The Fleck 7000sxt is one of the newest designs of the Whole House Water softeners from Fleck. This one features their new 7000 valve and has a larger capacity which can handle 64,000 grains per regeneration. The valve works with a 35 gpm and allows high pressure with a 1.25 valve.
The unit features an integral microprocessor and can be programmed so you can get minimum salt consumption for a highly efficient regeneration. With metered on demand water softening this ultra efficient unit can save you money both on water and salt.
- System Type: Salt Based
- Grains Capacity: 64,000
- Suitable For: Household of 5 to 6 members and for small commercial building
Fleck 7000sxt is equipped with a 12 x 48 resin tank and a brine tank of squire in shape 15 x 17 x 36 in size. This unit is also incorporated with a safety float to prevent overflows.
The complete system measures 30 x 15 x 56 and features the 7000SXT on demand control valve. The purchase of this unit comes with 2.0 cubic feet of high capacity resin so you can start using it right away without spending out of your pocket.
Features of the Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener
- High Capacity. This Fleck 7000sxt unit can handle up to 64,000 grain and up to 35 GPM flows, making it perfect as a whole house system for larger households and even for small businesses. It can regenerate up to 10 cu. ft softeners.
- Great Look. The standard two tanks design in a separate brine tank.
- Complete Salt Based System. The Fleck 7000 also comes with a resin tank and a brine tank, equipped with a safety float which ensures you don’t have to worry about overflows which can cause expensive water damage in your home or office. The system is alo integretaed with a turbine metered assembly
- Ease of Installation & Maintenance. The quick connect clip system of this device made the installation and maintenance very quick and comfortable. Additionally the setup and programming of the system is the easiest with inbuilt electronic timer.
- Battery Backup. This make the system work flawlessly even in case of power outage in your house.
- Great Support. Your purchase is covered with Fleck's 24x7 customer support. Call as you required and get the help as you need by Fleck.
- Multiple Warranties. Protect your purchase so you can shop with confidence. There is a 10 year warranty on the resin tank as well as a 5 year warranty on the control valve and brine tank. Additionally Fleck water softeners are WQA certified which build confidence among customers.
- Free Shipping. The item is eligible for FREE shipping if you are within US. The whole device will be shipped to your house free of charge.
Advantages of the Fleck 7000sxt Water Softener
- Eco-Friendly. Like all Fleck units, this one is made with top quality materials which are environmentally friendly. The unit is designed to use less power consumption over a year than other similar models on the market. Because the unit uses less salt which is also better for the environment. The unit is NEMA -3R rated.
- High Flow The system is incorporated with high flow bypass valve as well as with high flow distribution system.
- Easy to Use. The Fleck 7000 is easily programmed thanks to the electronic powerhead that offers the end user the ability to program it with push buttons. Once installed you can tweak the programming to be suitable for your specific home use.
- Easy to Assemble. The unit comes fully assembled and ready to be installed. There is an included instructional video that shows you step by step installation from start to finish. If you prefer you can get a professional to install the unit for you.
Things to be Aware of
Depending on which configuration you choose, the Fleck 7000SXT can be on the expensive side of things. There are other Fleck water softeners with less price tag like Fleck 5600sxt, you may consider for.
The Final Verdict
The system is capable of handing high volume of water with minimum salt usage and less water wastage. For a house hold which need to softens high volume of water, this device will save a lot of money in maintenance and regeneration.
The system is perfectly suitable for a place with high end hard water supply and who requires a lot of water to be softened.
The Fleck 7000SXT is suitable for homes with 5 to 6 people and can handle hardness of up to 50 grains per gallon. This high flow system is great for homes with 4 or more bathrooms and with showers with multiple shower heads. The system is also suitable small factories and small commercial building.