WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US?
We spend hours in researching to pick the best products for our consumers. We are helping consumers to take informed buying decision. We made buying more simple and easy. We never accept free products from the manufacturer.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Buying Guide for salt free water softeners
Salt free water softener systems, also referred to as water conditioners or descalers, are products that help reduce the build-up of limescale in your system. As a result, solids are prevented from depositing in your pipes and water fixtures.
Use of saltless water softener is most effective in increasing the efficiency of
- Plumbing systems
- Water Heaters
- Other fixtures and appliances
It is an eco-friendly process that not only removes hard water buildup but ensures a healthier environment for you and your family.
Salt Based vs Salt Free Water Softeners
Salt based water softeners remove minerals such as sodium and potassium in the water while salt free water softener does not. Instead, it changes the properties of these minerals through ionization or chelation for your water to become harmless to your pipes and water appliances.
Which among the two softeners should I choose? Read further to learn more about the advantages and benefits provided by these two systems.
The Process Involved in Traditional Water Softener
- Salt is added to the brine tank on a regular basis (once every two months)
- Requires electricity for the valve to moved
- Removes all the minerals in the water
- Extra water is required for the backwash process may be present
- Electricity is used to move the motor
- Slippery water especially when bathing
- Regular maintenance required
- Appearance of soap suds
Benefits of Salt Free Water Softener
Purchasing saltless water softener for your home and industry brings various advantages including:
- Unnecessary requirement to use much soap for your laundry, dishes and bathing needs
- Extend the life of water-using appliances, plumbing and even clothes
- Keeps healthy minerals in your water
- Water and electricity is not wasted
In a study involving a water heater using hard water vs soft water, it has been revealed that efficiency rating of these types of appliances has been retained even after it has reached a 15-year lifetime. Interestingly, shower heads that use hard water showed 75 % loss of flow rate within a span of 18 months compared to those that use softened water even under a full flow.
How it works?
See how no salt water softener works and be convinced of its efficacy.
- Dirt is removed from the mineral tank through the backwash phase.
- Calcium and magnesium present in the water is displaced via the recharged mineral tank before being washed down the drain.
- Fresh water is loaded into the mineral tank to perform a final phase rinse in preparation for the next cycle.
Why do I need this device?
Water that passes through the ground picks up soluble bits and minerals that could contaminate it. Included in these are substances such as calcium and magnesium that greatly affect water’s ability to function in your homes. These are also the same substance that makes your water hard.
What is the danger of using hard water?
Laundry washing Hard water is one of the culprits why soaps and detergents often lose its effectiveness. Rather than allowing these mixtures to fully dissolve in water, it influences its substances for it to form coagulated soap curd. This process forces householders to use more soap than the ordinary.
Bathing The insoluble curd formed sticks to the skin and inhibits cleansing. At times, it is a cause of skin allergies. Washed hair using hard water also results to a dull and lifeless appearance.
Car and dish washing The insoluble soap deposits leaves spots on plates and cars.
Fabrics It is interesting to see that clothes washed with hard water (often times using an automated washing machine) stiffens and roughens as dirt remains trapped in the fiber; rather than being cleansed from it.
Shower caps Soap films build up in your shower caps and bath resulting to frequent replacement.
NuvoH2O Systems Salt Free Water Softener Review
The Nuvo No Salt Water Softener offers an easy installation process through its CitraCharge™ technology. Homeowners can do it on their own in about an hour even if they don’t have plumbing experience.
The nuvoH2O is:
- FDA Approved
- Offers a 90-day money back guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Healthier and smoother skin and hair
- Safe water to drink with no change in taste
Home and Industrial Benefits
- Efficient and longer lasting appliances, pipes and fixtures
- Easier home cleaning
- Longer lasting clothing
- Doesn’t require electricity
- Eliminates wasted water
- No calibration and moving parts
- Only tried and tested technology with no pseudo science
Types of Systems Offered
It is designed for homes with:
- 2 individuals
- Maximum of 2 bathrooms
- Area of no more than 1000 sq ft
It is designed for homes with:
- 3 to 5 individuals
- Maximum of 3 bathrooms
- Area of about 1000 to 2000 sq ft
It is designed for homes with:
- More than 6 individuals
- More than 4 bathrooms
- Area of over 2000 sq ft
The Unique Process called Chelation
Using a citrus based formula, Nuvo H2O rids of troublesome minerals that may form new substances with soaps and detergents by making it soluble. Through this patented system it is able to:
- Eliminate existing harmful SCALE
- Effectively softens water for both cold and hot water without the need for re-plumbing
- Cartridge replacement every 6 months
- Gets rid of harmful salt in your water system
The NUVO H2O offers an impressive device. Buy one today and you will never need to buy another brand for your needs. The lifetime warranty it offers secures you from avoidable household expenses brought by the need to replace broken pipes and fixtures.
Customer feedback reveals they are very much satisfied with the results it has brought to their home and industry. Moreover, they offer a friendly customer support system that easily addresses your needs and inquiries.