The Watts RV Pro-1000 (also called the M7002) is a high quality water softener or conditioner.
This portable water softener is the ideal choice for the avid traveler who spends a lot of time on the road or in camp. If you live in a motor home or camp in an RV on a regular basis you don’t have to settle for hard water. This portable water softener is equally suitable for people those who are living in an apartment house.
With this compact size portable water softener, you can have healthier and better quality water while you are on the go. It measures 22 x 8 inches in size and will take up a little bit of space but since it runs on table salt there is no added gigantic bags of salt to haul.
The obvious question may come to your mind that will it work efficiently as a whole house water softener system. Will this compact size, light weight, portable unit sufficiently fulfill your need at your RV or motor by converting hard water into soft one? To know all about these you have to read further section of this review. Or, you can jump to the below link to check what customers who are using this device says.
The Watts RV Pro-1000 is perfect for on the go use. The unit will regenerate in 20 minutes on normal table salt, while each regeneration process requires 2 pounds of salt.
- Compact size, very ease of use
- Less expensive unit
- Very useful for RV or boat
- Very efficient hard water softener
- Great for washing carpet also
- Provide clean soft water at go
- Not ideal for big house or commercial use
- Not an automatic system
- Don't provide sodium free water
Features of the Watts RV PRO-1000
- Test Strips Included. The included test strips help you to monitor the quality of your water and the efficacy of the Watts RV Pro-1000. Test before installing the unit and after to see how well the unit is working. You can also run periodic tests so you can know when to regenerate the unit..
- Uses Normal Table Salt. This will help to cut expenses for you for sure. With just 2 lbs. of salt you can regenerate this unit and provide yourself with gallons of softened water. 2 lbs. of salt is also more convenient to carry than bags of commercial water softening salt especially when you live a fast paced life.
Advantages of the Watts RV Pro-1000
- Portability. The unit is highly portable, and with a carry handle it is easy to carry around. It is sizable and will take up some space in your luggage, but it is still easy to carry around if you are camping, living in a trailer park or enjoying a boat ride on the open waters.
- Easy Regeneration. If you are out and about, you don’t have time for lengthy and difficult manual regenerations. Neither will you have space for heavy bags of commercial water softening salt. With this unit you don’t have to worry about any of that. The unit easily regenerates water with just 2 lbs. of normal table salt and quickly regenerates in just 20 minutes.
- Custom Designed Flow. Valve Salt regeneration takes place without dis-connecting the system from work.
- High Flow Rate The RV Pro-1000 is capable of continuously soften 4 gallons of water every minute with a minimal pressure drop across the system.
- Compact Design. The unit is not only light but also very compact design and small size. The design is very portable friendly. Perfectly suitably made keeping in mind the RV or motor boat requirements. The unit weights only 24 pounds.
- The Warranty. The unit is made in US, capable of total 10,000 grain capacity and very nicely covers 10 years of warranty.
Things to be Aware of
This unit has to be regenerated more often than your standard whole house unit, so bear that in mind before making a purchase. The drinking water produce by this unit not suitable for people with low sodium tolerance diets.
The Watts RV PRO-1000 features a portable design that is great for use in RV’s, motor-homes and Marine vehicles. It is also great for cleaning needs outside of the house such as car washing and carpet cleaning. It offers an outstanding performance at a very low price. It makes for one of the best water softener options out there today.
Share this post with